Monday, September 24, 2012

Till Life meets the Dream...

I met a life,
Beautiful unlike anything in this universe
We started together years back
A relationship so strong yet so fragile
But I always hold her tight

Sometimes I fell behind and chased her rapidly
Sometimes she followed me silently and slowly
But never did she lose faith in me
Coz she knew I couldn’t live without her
Coz she knew I couldn’t die without her

Something happened then,
I don’t know exactly what,
But I realized I was standing alone
Towards the end, 
Too scared to look ahead.

She was still with me
Calm and supportive as always
I saw a dream then,
A dream so beautiful, so extravagant,
That I could not let it go in vain

So I ran, ran and ran some more
Too fast for her to cope up anymore.
I had come too far to go back to her.
I don't know where did I lose her on the way
I had messed up pretty bad, I could say


Wind started blowing against me
Pushing me back to her
I was too stubborn to retreat.
I was too determined to go ahead.
I was blinded by the beauty I saw.

Consequences now follow
So many still so few
I will face them anyways
Bravely as a soldier
And swiftly as music

Till I get both.
Till I get what i deserve.

Till life meets the dream.
Till life meets the dream.

7 comments:

  1. itna time kaise milta hai bhai ...poem , lyrics composing , music composer.. blog management .. etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So no regrets to leave her behind and chase what you want or with whatever you were "blinded with"??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Samagara: Kuch kaam hi nahi hai bhai. Yahi sab karke time pass karte hai :)

    @Anurag: Yes it is.

    @Sonam Di: Regret is a feeling that one should always avoid, instead moving forward and trying to find what you want in life should be the motto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. well said and i believe if your reasons are correct (and by correct i mean, if you are yourself convinced) for choosing something then you will never have to regret!!

      Delete