Thursday, February 16, 2012

Didn't you expect this?? Its My love :)

For those who know me even a little would know that my first love is music :)
What can I say about music...


It is the purest form of expression, purest form of every emotion.


For me Music is something which talks with me when there's no one else. Something that makes me feel complete. Something which makes me experience emotions which I would never experience otherwise. Something which makes me high., makes me low, sometimes both at the same time. Sometimes it lets me feel what others might be feeling.

It has the power to make you cry for a person that you don't even know.

There are times in life when you want to be alone but you don't get a lonely place to be, when you want to be with everyone but everybody is busy, when you want to be with someone and everyone is there but him/her. Music completes you at those times.

It has the magic of touching the soul exactly where it wants to get touched.

People listen to music...
I listen to the emotion...
People get high to make music..
I get high making music...
People listen/play to music to enjoy..
I listen/play to music to live..

Music is what keeps me alive. It surprises me every time.

P.S. Dedicated to Ankur Saxena, Vaibhavi Rangarajan, Piyush Pathak, Samagra Singh, Krithika Shekhar, Anurag Tiwari, Siddharth Joshi, Shilpa Ramamurthy and Jaskaran Singh :) 

1 comment:

  1. It's True .... Music is the best friend ~~~ and yes ..... Music bonded our group in the first place..... !!!! Cheers for that !!! Awesome post !!! :D

    ReplyDelete