Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You for Reading

To start off I'd like to tell you that you may not get to read my awesome stuff (written in a horrible manner) every time from now on because I have invited some of my friends to write for my blog and they are also officially, the contributors of my blog now and hopefully, very soon you will get to see posts by them also :)

Anyway, I was watching the movie "Thank You for Smoking" and i have to say it's quite a movie. I don't know what adjective to use here but some things are just awesome in it, especially a few lines. The beauty of an argument is that, if you argue correctly, you're never wrong... what a thought (Seriously think about it and if not, just watch the movie). The guy's job in the movie, basically, is to talk and he is payed like hell for that. It got me thinking, what in this world doesn't make a job. Let's see. Writing is a job, Reading is a job, Watching Movies/TV Series and reviewing them is a job, cooking is a job, writing mails is a job, for God's sake copy and paste is a job, everything you do can make a job. Then for God's sake, will someone tell me why did I study so much to get a job. I mean people get paid for writing blogs man !!! What the shit !!!
But engineering is awesome anyway :)

Well since the topic of job has come up, let me share a thought (more of a joke) that came up in my mind. Assume there are three guys interviewing for a job, first one is from arts background (A), second one from commerce (C) and third one, Science (S) .

First question asked by the interviewer: 5x4 is ??
A: thinks about it for a while then answers "Sir, not part of my job"
C: takes out his mobile, opens the calculator, calculates and answers "Sir, it's 20" (Does everything very quickly)
S: "Sir, depends on the base you are taking, for decimal it's 20 , for octal it's 24 and different for others" (For those of you who didn't understand, please don't try to)

Second question: How much time can you spend
A: "Sir, 6 hours a day"
C: "Sir, 8 hours a day"
S: "Sir, 6.5 days a week" the interviewer asks "remaining half day for ??" S replies "for bathing and sleeping"


Maarne mein bahut maza aata hai yaar. Science students are most welcome to add stuff here: commerce waalo ki maarne ke liye

This is a little bit exaggerated but truly speaking, I want to tell commerce and other branch guys one thing: "Get a life man!!"

P.S. I love engineering and every aspect about it. Title will get a little clear when you'll watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment